I actually just used that phrase in an email to a customer: I dig the traveling thing.
Call me a Culture Junkie. It’s true.
Here are some fun numbers we came up with as we reviewed the past 3 months:
Countries and the number of times we’ve visited them (colonies and enclaves listed separately):
- England 2x
- France 2x
- Austria 2x
- Slovakia 2x
- Hungary 1x
- Spain 3x
- Gibraltar (Britain) 1x
- Ceuta (Spain) 2x
- Morocco 1x
- American English
- British English
- England: Hiking the Yorkshire Dales
- Paris: Hanging out until 2am over dinner with Parisian friends; Musee d’Orsay
- Western France: Mt St Michel
- Torremolinos, Spain: Sunshine and Birdsong in the Garden of Casa Nesca
- Slovakia: Barbecue and Home Winery Tour
- Hungary: Budapest’s Schezenyi Spa
- Languedoc, South France: Hiking the countryside, Hill Towns, Wine and Pinochle, and the All Night Bird/Frog Serenade
- Provence, South France: Hill Towns, Bories
- Algeciras, Spain: The First Communion Parade
- Morocco: Riff Mountains to Chefchaouen
Getting to know people from all over the world (English, Welsh, Irish, Zimbabwean, Filipino, German, Dutch, Finnish, Singaporean, Chinese, French, Slovak, Hungarian, Moroccan, Nigerian, American, Canadian)
Things we missed most about America:
Plentiful public drinking fountains and free wifi
Thing that surprised us the most:
Squatty-potties in France
Thing that most annoyed us in Europe:
The exchange rate on the weak US Dollar
One thing we wish America would adopt from European culture:
The leisurely, multi-course meal, with more cheese.
Anonymous - Fritz!!
Wow 😉 you are so talented! We are and our moms are, so incredibly excited!! On all accounts, the photos are awesome and the potential for the wedding photos is really a pleasure to look forward to.
You completely get us! And we are all so thankful!!!
Anonymous - They are amazing…WOW! I cant stop thinking about them. There are too many to comment on but I personally love the individual shots you took of Meaghan.
Can only imagine the wedding shoot!
Dede Zimmermann - Hi Fritz,
I work with Damon's Mom Marie who shared the slide show with me. AMAZING work! Those shots are fantastic and I especially like the b&w one of them under the bridge with the ship in the back.