Ashton and Jordan’s wedding weekend took place at a cabin in the mountains in Park City, Utah. The most important things to them when they were planning was the day 1) be intimate and 2) be in the mountains. These two are one of the most adventurous couples I know, and they made sure to include their most favorite things in their wedding day: mountains, adventure, and love. One of my favorite weddings to photograph to date!
Great weddings require the work of a lot of great people! Here are some who made this wedding so lovely:
- venue: An aspen grove up in the Utah mountains and reception at a cabin near Solitude Ski Resort
- floral design: Moss: “Where Flowers Are Fair” in Tyler Texas
- wedding dress: Watters and Watters Bridal
- hairpieces (Flower Crown): Meagan Lissner
- shoes: Target
- hair + makeup: Kathleen Miller
- groom suit: J-Crew
- cinematography: Adam Schreyer
- invitations / paper goods: Paige and Patrick McGuffey (Owners of East Texas Business Printing, Tyler Tx)
- catering: Patrick McGuffey
- cake: Brianna Carter
Are you looking for a Resort at the Mountain Wedding Photographer? Contact us today; we would love to be your wedding photographers!